Spider Glass Curtain Walls-Glass options
Spider Glass Curtain Walls,or point supported glass curtain wall offer great transparency . it is a system for point-supported vertical glazing in which thermally toughened (tempered) glass or,laminated safety glass are used, in single glazing or in double glazed units. Laminated safety glass (tempered laminated glass) is preferable to be used in single glazing or as the outer sheet of the insulating glass units.
The rectangular glass sheets have 4 or 6 countersunk drilled holes into which countersunk stainless steel bolts acting aspoint-fixings. The space between the glass sheets are filled with whether seal. The support elements that hold the fitting can be space frame,glass fin or tension cables.
This system consist of a number of accessories with metal arms. At the end of each arm,a sheet of glass is fixed by the corners with a special screws. The vacuum between these sheets is filled up with isolators to overcome mechanical pressure and weather conditions.
Morn is your turnkey architectural glass China suppliers for below:Glass facade, structural glass, spider glass walls, spider glass, spider wall, spider glass curtain wall, spider glass curtain walls, point fixed glazing, spider glazing, suspended glass walls, tension cable accessories, frameless glass curtain walls,.
- Available in Monolithic tempered Glass, Laminated Glass and Insulating Glass Units
- Clear, Low Iron, Low E and Tinted Glass
- Ceramic Silk-Screened Patterns,digitally printed glass.
- Laminated Glass with PVB Interlayer or Trosifol® SentryGlas® ionoplast interlayer produced by Kuraray.
- Download this article here:Spider-Glass-Curtain-Walls-Glass-options