FAQS -MORN BM
FAQS answers by Morn building Materials
1. Q:What are you different from others?
A:Morn is trading company specializing in facade glass,especially DGU with high performance low-E coating.With our superior expertise,Morn is able to fulfill your every special requirement.
2. Q: Where’s your products come from?
Morn has glass fabricators all around China who is specializing in facade glass export for years.
All of them are strictly selected, from production capability,management ,QC works to ensure every piece glass delivered perfectly.
3. Q:How long does it take to get the product?
Delivery time depend on many variables,including glass type,order sizes and shipping variables,usually it takes 20-30 days to produce and 20-30 days shipping time.
Our services including updating the goods location and ETA once delivered.
4. Q.What’s your order MOQ?
Usually there’s no MOQ requirement,but for some special orders,it depends on our raw materials storage,our sales will offer professional suggestions for special orders,contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
5. Q.What’s your quality standard?
We can meet the following standards:
• ANSI Z 97.1 Glazing Materials Used in Buildings, Safety Performance Specifications and Methods of Test
• ASTM C 1036 Standard Specification for Flat Glass
• ASTM C 1048 Standard Specification for Heat-Treated Flat Glass–Kind HS, Kind FT Coated and Uncoated Glass
• ASTM C 1172 Standard Specification for Laminated Architectural Flat Glass
• ASTM C 1376 Standard Specification for Pyrolytic and Vacuum Deposition Coatings on Glass
• ASTM E 2190 Standard Specification for Insulating Glass Unit Performance and Evaluation
• CPSC16CFR-1201 Safety Standard for Architectural Glazing Materials.
6. Q.How do you handle replacements?
We’ll produce some extra pieces and delivery in case any replacement.
Once any replacement requirement occurs,we’ll arrange production and delivery first for whatever reasons.
7. Q:Do you offer free samples?
Yes,free samples is available,as glass samples is heavy,we need freight collect.
8. Q:How shall I clean my glass?
Always use a mild detergent that is specifically designed for use with glass and steer clear of any products that will introduce grit as this can cause scratches.Also avoid any cleaners which contain Hydrofluoric or Phosphoric acid as they are corrosive to glass surfaces.
China Morn Building Materials-Your Turnkey Architectural Glass Partner