Greenhouse Glass is the most important part of Morn Building Materials.
The greenhouse glass require high light transmittance and low reflectivity to achieve the most solar transmittance.
Most widely used greenhouse glass are :
3mm/4mm Tempered Glass:
Clear Tempered glss and low iron tempered glass usually used in traditional glass greenhouse because of it’s low costs and high cost performance.
Diffused Glass: With the development of technology,new glass that require higher light transmittance and low reflective glass appeared:
Diffuse light can be created by means of diffused glass, It has a positive effect on many crops, such as better diffusion of light, better reach of the light, less stress to the crop and a lower temperature within the crop. Diffused glass is usually low iron patterned glass,the costs is a bit higher than normal flat clear glass.
AR Coated Glass:
AR coated glass or AR coated Anti-Reflective Glass is also known as enhanced transmission glass or anti reflective glass.
The features of AR coated glass:
- The highest visible light transmittance is 99%, and the average visible light transmittance is over 95%.
- The average reflectance is less than 4%, and the lowest value is less than 0.5%
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays, effectively protecting the eyes.
- High temperature resistance.
- The best scratch and abrasion resistance.
- It can withstand all kinds of cleaning agents to clean the acid and alkali cleaning agent.
- Strong impact resistance, the impact performance of 3mm thick glass is equivalent to 6mm acrylic.
Sometimes people use double glazed units as well for their greenhouse construction to keep the best thermal insulation effect.
To meet the high requirement of greenhouse and conservatory manufacturers’ , Morn now developed W1.1 and W1.16 low e coating which is the perfect glass solution for conservatory glass.
Similar as AGC Iplus to 1.1 products,W1.1 and W1.16 have below features:
- Temperable: The coating is processed with vacuum sputtering low-E coating line,the tough coating can resist the 700’degrees high temperature and make the glass work as safety glass.The glass can be tempered,heat strengthened and bendable to fit the design.
- Various sub-glass options.The coating can be coated on clear glass and low iron glass for different visual effect.Coating on low iron glass will offer higher light transmittance and higher solar energy transmittance.
- High light transmittance.The insulated glass made with W1.1 and W1.16 can reach 82% ,If both glass are clear ,light transmittance is 79%.
- Excellent thermal insulation effect.The insulated glass made with W1.1and W1.16 keeps low U value which equal or better than double silver low-E. When argon was filled,and warm edge spacer was used,the U value can decrease again to lowest 1.1 and 1.16W/M2.K.That ‘s also the name source of W1.1 and W1.16.
Below is the glass performance comparison between AGC-Iplus top 1.1 and our W1.1 ,W1.16 coatings:
Download the W1.1and W1.16 glass performane data here:IPLUS-TOP-1,1-VS-W1.16-CRISTAL-performance-data
Morn can supply all kinds of greenhouse glass,from clear tempered,low iron tempered,diffused glass,AR coated glass ,and double glazed units,Morn is your turnkey greenhouse glass China supplier.
Download this article here:Greenhouse-Glass